Overloading Extension Cords causes Accidents, the Fire Department Warns

The Waynesboro Fire Department warned all its citizens about the danger extension cords can pose if overloaded. The warning was issued after an accident that took place in the city recently. This incident happened in a camper in an alley behind a residential complex, 300 block of the Market Avenue. An extension cord caught fire … Continue reading Overloading Extension Cords causes Accidents, the Fire Department Warns

Advertisements

Safety Measures to Consider While Using Extension Power Cords

Extension cords are a part of our everyday life. They are utilized at homes and workplaces for a number of purposes like plugging in decorative lights, extra audio systems, space heaters etc. These cords are available in traditional stores as well as online. Before buying these, you must know the purpose of buying and get … Continue reading Safety Measures to Consider While Using Extension Power Cords